Man walking around Venice, CA yesterday selling Obama t-shirts.
As the polls settle, pollsters are citing the increase in minority vote - and Mitt Romney’s lack of ability to get those votes - as a big factor in Barack Obama’s reelection. New numbers released following Tuesday show that the Latino vote increased from 9% of the population to 10% from ‘08 to ‘12. Romney carried only 27% of the Latino vote on Election Day - down from 31% in the McCain won in ‘08.
- cris-emery reblogged this from gifhound
- runsforredvelvet likes this
- therequiemforfireflies likes this
- pod313 reblogged this from gifhound
- lolcalnews likes this
- zenmasterstation likes this
- ayyjam likes this
- ayyjam reblogged this from gifhound
- spikeykahuna likes this
- makenasproud reblogged this from gifhound
- makenasproud likes this
- victorwallentin likes this
- fuckthehipsters likes this
- gifhound posted this